When it comes to janitorial services, no job is deemed to be too big or small for us. We welcome New York companies and premises of all sizes. With A Peace of Mind Care Inc. Cleaning and Janitorial Services, you can choose to customize your janitorial needs based on your convenience. It can be arranged before your operating hours, during operating hours or after operating hours as used as often as you require. You can use our janitor services on a daily basis or on alternate days or even choose to engage us on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly basis.
Facilities We Serve:
No matter what type of professional janitorial services your facility requires, we have the resources, experience, and quality-control systems in place to get it done right the first time, and every time thereafter. Whether you require janitorial service regularly or on a one-time-only basis, we can create a plan that satisfies all your requirements.
We accommodates all kinds of businesses in the New York City metro area.
Janitorial Services include:
• Empty all trash receptacles.
• Carpet Shampoo
• Clean and sanitize restroom fixtures.
• Dust and polish furniture as needed.
• Dust window blinds and horizontal surfaces on a regular basis.
• Vacuum all carpeting and spot clean as needed.
• Sweep and Mop any tile or hard flooring.
• Clean entrance glass and any interior glass.
• Clean Kitchen/Break Room fixtures and appliances.
• Dust air vents and returns along with ceiling fans on a regular basis.
• Our Janitorial Service staff members are professionally trained and are quality assured.
When can we clean your business or facility?
We can clean your premises at any time that works for you and your business: either during, before, or after operating hours, and as often or as little as you need us to. We can arrive daily, on alternating days, or on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis – whichever you find to be the most convenient and that works with your business’s schedule. We will adapt to you and will do whatever it takes to satisfy your janitorial needs.